About Me

My photo
hey bloggers.!(: The name's jocelyn. Ummmm, i dont know wat else to say soooo...Read my blog.! You might find some interesting stuff. :D P.S. Followw mee.?((:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Unanswered Questions 2

Dear Chasity Pureheart,
 I barely started reading about you and it seems like you don't know who you are. Maybe its because you move a lot and you don't get to stay in one place because of the fact that you and your mom are running away from something? So far im a little confused in why all this is happening and i have a lot of questions to ask you. Why is music such a bad thing for your mom and why does she think its bad luck? How did this "ritual" start from? How many times have you moved? Why do you always change your name? I found it interesting that you and your mom are a different from eachother in your own ways. You really like listening to music and your mom simply can't stand it. I think its cool how you like music as much as i do and it makes me think "Why don't you just talk to your mom about how much you like music and maybe she will accept it?" Well, hopefully my questions get answered along the way. Anyways, good luck throughout the story!
                                       Sincerely,
                                             Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment