About Me

My photo
hey bloggers.!(: The name's jocelyn. Ummmm, i dont know wat else to say soooo...Read my blog.! You might find some interesting stuff. :D P.S. Followw mee.?((:

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

That's a wrap.

The last book that i read is called The Party Room: Last Call by Morgan Burke. I really enjoyed reading it because it had lots of moments of suspense and drama. The author seemed to really know how to "bring the book to life" which made me wonder if that part of writing the book was hard. She must have had an enormous imagination because i felt like if i was watching as everything happened throughout the book. It was a great page turner and i loved how i was able to have mental pictures from just reading an excerpt. I would recommend this book to anybody who likes reading about mysterious murders. I know that other people will enjoy this book as much as i did. It was a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment