About Me

My photo
hey bloggers.!(: The name's jocelyn. Ummmm, i dont know wat else to say soooo...Read my blog.! You might find some interesting stuff. :D P.S. Followw mee.?((:

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Write a book review and give your opinion or rating on it and tell why you give it that rating.

(the video means nothing, listen to the audio) This audio represents how Jack gets scared when the police stop him because he thinks he will get caught.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II2lPcQSzPU
I thought Hole In My Life by Jack Gantos was an excellent book. It really does teach you a life lesson, drugs and alcohol are not a good influence in your life and its best if you stay away from them. Why? Well, as i said in my earlier posts, all the drugs and alcohol interfered with his writing career. I think that throughout the book he was trying to tell his readers that most of the things that he did were a mistake. Dealing with drugs got him to go to jail and so on and so forth. If i were to rate this book on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, i would give this book an 8 because i really liked all of the action and suspense that took place in the 200 pages of this book. What's great is that i understood the book very well and I do recommend this book to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. wow! I loved the audio clip and that you had so much to say about this book. Note to self for next year's blogging- I have to make it a requirement for you to read each other's blogs. Jocelyn, you show some real thoughtfulness and depth in thinking about reading here. I hope you keep reading this summer!

    ReplyDelete